- Wabu Web Design starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment or startup fee. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged monthly for the life of their website. Websites will take anywhere from 4-5 weeks to go live. Additional edits and hold ups in receipt of materials on the part of the client can extend this time frame. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared and final approval of design is given. Hosting and one year of domain name registration fees (maximum domain price allowed to be determined by Wabu Web) are included in the monthly subscription fee. In the case of monthly subscription projects, should the client decide it no longer wants to be enrolled in Wabu Web Design’s monthly services, the site would be removed from service by Wabu Web Design once the paid cycle is over and transferred to the client upon satisfying the remainder of the creative design fee ($1500 & up depending on design and scope of work). In the case of flat fee website projects, the remainder of the balance will be paid by the client at the end of the project and hosting and domain name registration fees will be the responsibility of the client, thereafter.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
There is a delay in any payments by the client.
The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project.
The client purchases an additional service related to the project.
There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client.
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Wabu Web Design’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Wabu Web Design’s may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Wabu Web Design will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Wabu Web Design’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Wabu Web Design judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Wabu Web Design’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Wabu Web Design guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Wabu Web Design’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Content related disclaimers:
If the client cannot provide editable art files of the logo or other graphics, such as in an .ai file, Wabu Web Design will redesign such files at a cost. (Be advised – JPGs and PNGs cannot be edited and will therefore have to be redesigned by Wabu Web Design. Additional graphic design fees will apply.)
If the client is providing all copy or written content and Wabu Web Design is not providing this service, we will not take responsibility for grammatical errors, spelling errors and inaccurate information.
If the client is providing all photos and Wabu Web Design is not providing this service, be advised that photos should be high-resolution. Wabu Web Design will not take responsibility for low quality photos or their content.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Wabu Web Design always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Wabu Web Design is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 832-930-2983 or request a quote on our website.
Promotional offers are not cumulative.
All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About Wabu Web Design’s web design projects and location
Wabu Web Design doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Wabu Web Design has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Wabu Web Design doesn’t serve as a consultant for its clients, and clients are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Wabu Web Design will not be held responsible for them.
Wabu Web Design’s design and development, project management and leadership for the projects are done in Texas. Wabu Web Design employs its own staff with no freelance workers. Wabu Web Design hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.